All Saints Blackheath

All Saints Blackheath Church of England Primary School

Educating the saints of today for the world of tomorrow
All Saints Blackheath images

About All Saints'

Our school's origins go back to 1825 when a National School of Industry was founded in Blackheath Vale.

The Parish took over the school in 1867 and it became All Saints' Girls School. The school moved to the present site in 1878 and was extended in 1939 when it became an Infants and Junior Mixed School.

The school was originally established so that the children might learn about God and his Goodness and reflect on this as they prepare to take their place in the wider world. The Christian ethos of love and care is the foundation of all our aims and we ensure that the Christian faith is manifest throughout every aspect of our school life.

At All Saints’ we aim to build a caring partnership between home and school and to provide a high quality education based upon Christian principles for every child. The relationships within our whole school community are excellent and are evident throughout the school. Our success is built on high expectations. We raise the children’s levels of achievement and develop their skills so that they are equipped for whatever the future may bring. We also place great emphasis on children being aware of their social, environmental and global responsibilities.

Our high expectations apply not only to the children but also ourselves. We strive to provide the best possible learning environment for everyone.