- About All Saints
- Ethos and Values
- Ofsted reports and performance tables
- Keeping You Informed
- Special Educational Needs Provision (Our Local Offer)
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Report
- Equality objectives
- Pupil Premium
- PE and Sport Premium Grant
- School Improvement Plan
- Medical Matters
- The School Day
- Hire of School Building
School Improvement Plan
For 2015-16, our targets will be:
- To continue to adjust the curriculum making links to create a bespoke curriculum for the children, integrating computing as an effective tool.
- To develop milestones using the Depth of Learning approach.
- To begin to develop learning attributes, encouraging depth of learning routed in “growth mind set” research.
- To maintain standards and high expectations and develop strategies /interventions through first quality teaching and evidenced-based interventions to close the gap between vulnerable groups (including pupil premium & SEN) in all core areas.
- To lead, monitor and be held accountable for a subject area.
- To use award audits/framework/projects as a way of providing strategic direction for the subject and school.
- To involve all stakeholders (pupils, parents, staff, school community) in the development of the subject through working parties, curriculum evenings, pupil voice groups etc.
In 2014-15 our targets were:
To create a bespoke curriculum for the children, integrating computing as an effective tool.
- To develop strategies integrating planning and assessment, developing visible progress in lessons including feedback and marking.
- To maintain standards and high expectations and to close the gap between vulnerable groups (including pupil premium & SEN) in all core areas.
- To continue to develop the children's social conscience;
- To further develop home school links.
A few ways we addressed these were:
- We trialled and used end-of-year expectation milestone sheets which were reported to parents;
- Ipads are now embedded for use in cross-curricular learning;
- Power of 2 and Catch-Up Maths were introduced to narrow the gap in maths;
- The children and Pippa Williams worked to achieve the Clean and Green award to make them more aware of their responsibilities in the local ,wider and world communities they live in. They succeeded in earning the Distinction Gold Award - a very high accolade.