- About All Saints
- Ethos and Values
- Ofsted reports and performance tables
- Keeping You Informed
- Special Educational Needs Provision (Our Local Offer)
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Report
- Equality objectives
- Pupil Premium
- PE and Sport Premium Grant
- School Improvement Plan
- Medical Matters
- The School Day
- Hire of School Building
At All Saints’ we wear a school uniform. Items can be obtained from the Friends of All Saints' School.
- Royal blue School cardigan/pullover or sweatshirt
- White, grey or blue blouse/shirt, school T-shirt
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- Blue and white checked dress
- Black shoes
- Sandals blue/black/brown in the summer term
- Wellington boots or old shoes/trainers for going on the heath
- Watches may be worn
- For the children's safety, no jewellery apart from watches and stud earrings.
- Black or blue shorts
- All Saints PE T-shirt (house coloured),
- All Saints hooded sweatshirt and jogging bottoms
- Plimsolls /trainers
- All jewellery must be removed for PE and children should remove their own earrings.
The houses are:
Red - Mother Teresa
Blue - St. Margaret of Scotland
Yellow - Elizabeth Fry
White - St. Albans
Green - William Wilberforce
Orange - Oscar Romera
The Friends of All Saints' provide an ordering service and details of when the next order is being placed is advertised well in advance in the Friday Flyer.
New parents may contact the Friends via school.
All clothing and other personal property must be clearly marked with the child's name.
www.easy2name.com are offering us 20% cashback on any orders placed for iron on, sew on or stick on labels.
The Governors accept no liability for personal possessions lost or damaged on the school premises.