Children at All Saints' enjoy the opportunity of having healthy fresh-cooked meals made from fresh ingredients, everyday. The food tastes great, because it is great. It’s great thanks to strong partnerships with our trusted suppliers; we know them, which means we can trace our food from farm to fork. It’s great, because food really does taste better when it’s in season, sustainably sourced and thoughtfully produced. Our dinners are provided by Caterlink and Kelly, the cook, knows the children's preferences and will also cater for those who have particular needs or dietary requirements.
School dinners are free to all children.
Menu - Autumn/Winter 2023
FREE SCHOOL MEALS AND PUPIL PREMIUM
If your child is eligible for benefits/income related free school meals, we will be able to get extra funding for your child’s education through Pupil Premium funding. This is an extremely important element of school funding that is essential in helping your child to achieve their full potential.
Use the easy online checker to find out if you are eligible. Simply click this link to check if you are eligile! https://pps.lgfl.org.uk/
CAN MY CHILD GET FREE SCHOOL MEALS?
All children get free school meals regardless of your income.
If you or your partner receive any of the following benefits you can apply for free school meals.
· Universal Credit – your household earned annual income must be less than £7,400 after tax and not including any benefits
· Income Support
· Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance
· Income related Employment Support Allowance
· Support under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· The guaranteed part of State Pension Credit
· Child Tax Credit – with no Working Tax Credit and your annual household income is no more than £16,190, as assessed by the Inland Revenue
· Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
HOW LONG WILL MY CHILD GET FREE SCHOOL MEALS?
After March 2022, existing children who no longer meet the eligibility criteria at that point will continue to receive free school meals until the end of their current phase of education, i.e. primary or secondary.
How to apply
Apply online and get an instant decision.
Some children prefer to have a packed lunch instead of a hot, cooked dinner. We ask that parents send in a healthy balanced
Sweets and fizzy drinks are not allowed. Most importantly, nuts and nut products are banned, as we have some children who
can suffer severe allergic reactions.
This also applies to packed lunches for educational visits.