At All Saints’ we wear a school uniform. Items can be obtained from the school office.
- Royal blue School cardigan/pullover or sweatshirt
- White or blue blouse/shirt
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- Blue and white checked dress
- Black shoes
- Sandals blue/black/brown in the summer term
- Wellington boots or old shoes/trainers for going on the heath
- Watches may be worn
- For the children's safety, no jewellery apart from watches and stud earrings.
- Black or blue shorts
- All Saints PE T-shirt (house colour)
- All Saints' hooded sweatshirt and jogging bottoms
- All jewellery must be removed for PE and children should remove their own earrings.
The houses are:
Red - Mother Teresa
Blue - St. Margaret of Scotland
Yellow - Elizabeth Fry
White - St. Albans
Green - William Wilberforce
Orange - Oscar Romera
www.easy2name.com are offering us 20% cashback on any orders placed for iron on, sew on or stick on labels.
The Governors accept no liability for personal possessions lost or damaged on the school premises.