KS1 and KS2 class teachers (1 year contract)- Full time
KS1 teacher - M2-M6 (1 year contract)
KS2 teacher - M3-M6 (1 year contract)
Are you passionate about children’s learning?
Can you motivate, challenge and nurture children whatever their ability?
Do you want the chance to be part of a dynamic team in our wonderful school?
Are you looking for a fantastic career opportunity?
If you answer yes to these questions, All Saints’ could be the place for you! We are looking for two excellent and enthusiastic teachers to join our hardworking and dedicated team. You will be a creative classroom practitioner, passionate about teaching and learning, able to inspire and be inspired and motivated to achieve the highest possible standards. You will be caring and committed to making a difference to the children and our community.
In return, we can offer you:
- A forward thinking school with an exciting and inspiring learning environment
- Staff who are friendly and hardworking
- Happy, articulate children who are keen to learn and take on new responsibilities
- A supportive school community committed to developing skills for the future
- Parents and carers who support the school
- Governors who are visible, committed and engaged with the development of the school
- Excellent training at the early stage of your career with on-going support to enable you to reach your potential
- Excellent training whatever the stage of your career with on-going support to enable you to reach your potential
For further details and to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Debbie Tompkins or Luke Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org Visits to the school are encouraged.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th June at 4pm
Interview: Wednesday 29th June
Start – September 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Checks will be made with previous employers.
All Saints’ School is an equal opportunities employer.